Founded in 1971, Washington based BOWMAN Dispensers is an internationally recognized ISO 9001:2015 designer and producer of premier storage and dispensing solutions. Attentive to innovation and superior end-user experience, BOWMAN has introduced over 200 products designed to store and dispense personal protective equipment and supplies. We are a privately held and operated business that sells primarily through distribution. With a strong national footprint that is expanding internationally, our company is growing and providing continued upward mobility for employees. We are people-focused first and foremost, and value our high employee satisfaction rating.
Our Mission: BOWMAN is committed to serving customers in healthcare, food service, industrial, safety, and dental applications worldwide and will continue to develop innovations that improve user storage and dispensing experiences while ensuring user accessibility, safety, and convenience. BOWMAN Dispensers are the PPE delivery solution that reduces waste, improves efficiency, drives safety, and protects staff, visitors, and patients from illness and workplace risks.
The Shipping Clerk verifies records on outgoing shipments and prepares items for outbound shipment. Validates Sales orders, Pack-slips or other records that are correct to the Customers Sales Order. Picks parts for sales order shipments. Affixes shipping labels on packed cartons identifying shipping information on cartons. Assembles cardboard containers for packaging.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Inserts dispenser items into containers, fillers, with protective padding.
- Uses a handheld tape dispenser gun to seal boxes for shipments.
- Applies customer and the manufactures self-adhesive labels to packaging containers.
- Posts weights and configures dims for LTL shipments.
- Applies shipping labels to boxes and builds outbound delivery pallet.
- Picks dispenser items from warehouse row/rack locations for sales orders.
- Validates and stamps picked parts to sales orders per document specifications.
- Operate a pallet jack, hand truck or electric forklift to move materials to and from the workstation and storage areas.
- Must be able to identify Unit of measures for pick quantities off the sales orders.
- Operate wrap machine pallet spinner.
- Operate pallet jack weight scale.
- Shipping clerks will use Bowman shipping procedures to insure transit of BMC parts without damage.
- Shipping clerks will use packaging, counting, boxing, and palletizing procedures described during training, on work orders, and included in customer supplied written requirements.
- Work with BMC supplied tools, equipment, and forklift in a safe and efficient manner.
Skills and Specifications
Must be able to remain in a stationary position 80% of the time.
Operates a computer and other office machinery, such as a calculator, copy machine and printer.
Frequently moves box’s and products weighting up to 50lbs.
Occasionally ascends/descends a ladder for inventory rotation and/or restocking
Work in a warehouse environment where temperatures may vary and/or be impacted by weather
Education and Qualifications
- High School diploma or relevant work experience
Marketing Assistant I Entry Level
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist Marketing Coordinator in the planning, coordinating, and execution of overall marketing strategy.
- Coordinate the development and production of a wide range of marketing communications.
- Maintain design files related to collaterals, desktop publishing, brochures, product data sheets, PowerPoint presentations, and other marketing materials.
- Execute a wide variety of details that involve direct mail, email broadcast campaigns, social media campaigns, marketing trade shows, and events, customer communications, media advertisements, promotions, and web site analytics.
- Provide updates to company website content. Work with web analytics to create reports and determine traffic and content patterns. Assist in website research and statistics for monthly reports and trends. Help with SEO and SEM campaigns as needed.
- Assist Marketing Coordinator with Tradeshow planning and execution—maintenance of company tradeshow displays, mascot, and booking talent and staff when needed for shows.
- Maintain a database of end-users/contact lists for email promotions, direct mailings, etc. Including research and data mining for specific industry-related campaigns.
- Serve as company liaison for distributor and internal sales requests, including product images, brochures, presentations, and collateral shipments.
- Support the internal/external sales team with promotional materials in the form of collaterals, advertisements, email promotions, sales orientation manuals, etc.
- Assist with market-ready photographs and videos, including preparation for photoshoots, setting up lighting, capturing images, processing images, archiving photos, etc.
- Assist in the coordination of Graphic Design projects and contracted media campaigns as needed.
- Highly proficient computer skills including MS Office, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, Adobe Creative Suite and
- Ability to multi-task projects simultaneously while maintaining momentum on each and managing to project due dates.
- Excellent organizational, presentation, project management, and time management skills.
- Demonstrated decision-making, problem resolution, and creative thinking skills.
- Able to work in a fast-paced and self-directed entrepreneurial environment.
- Minimal travel as needed.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Regularly operates a computer and other office machineries, such as a calculator, copy machine and printer.
- Frequently moves file in box’s weighing up to 25lbs.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, marketing or communications is preferred, or equivalent work experience.
Pay and Benefits
Competitive pay and benefits program that can include health, dental and 401k
INTERESTED?: Resumes and applications are accepted via HR@bowmandispensers.com