Founded in 1971, Washington based BOWMAN Dispensers is an internationally recognized ISO 9001:2015 designer and producer of premier storage and dispensing solutions. Attentive to innovation and superior end-user experience, BOWMAN has introduced over 200 products designed to store and dispense personal protective equipment and supplies. We are a privately held and operated business that sells primarily through distribution. With a strong national footprint that is expanding internationally, our company is growing and providing continued upward mobility for employees. We are people-focused first and foremost, and value our high employee satisfaction rating.
Our Mission: BOWMAN is committed to serving customers in healthcare, food service, industrial, safety, and dental applications worldwide and will continue to develop innovations that improve user storage and dispensing experiences while ensuring user accessibility, safety, and convenience. BOWMAN Dispensers are the PPE delivery solution that reduces waste, improves efficiency, drives safety, and protects staff, visitors, and patients from illness and workplace risks.
Production Specialist - Healthcare Construction & Renovation MarketCompetitive Salary Plus Commission
Job Description: The Product Specialist (PS) for the Construction and Renovation(C&R) market will be responsible for the business development and growth of the Architecture and Construction Market within the Bowman Dispensers Healthcare Division. The PS will execute customized product training programs to a targeted group of Architectural and Equipment Planning Firms. The PS will work closely with and report to the Strategic Business Director (SBD). Field travel will be 30-40% for in person training programs as well as attending national and regional A&P and Contractor/Subcontractor tradeshows. The PS must have flexible work hours to accommodate travel and will work remotely.
Location: Qualified candidates preferred to live in the Midwest region of the United States
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 2 years of experience selling and/or training within the architect/planning healthcare segment preferred or relevant experience.
- An ability to assess customers’ needs and make product recommendations based on product knowledge.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (excel, word, PowerPoint, and outlook)
- Experience with BIM, CAD, and Revit a plus
- Knowledge and ability to work within CRM software.
- Solid customer service attitude
- Excellent communication skills (in person, by phone, electronically) and works well within a team environment.
- Able to move objects weighting up to 25lbs.
- Availability and willingness to travel as needed (by automobile, airplane, train, public transportation)
- Able to operate a computer with regular, daily frequency.
Special Qualifications and Remarks:
- All business expenses will be reimbursed
- Approximate overnight travel: 30-40%
- Territory includes: National.
Bowman recognizes its employees’ innovation and energy with competitive compensation and a full range of benefits, including medical/dental/vision and retirement plan.
Competitive Salary plus commission.
INTERESTED?: Resumes and applications are accepted via HR@bowmandispensers.com