Founded in 1971, Washington based BOWMAN Dispensers is an internationally recognized ISO 9001:2015 designer and producer of premier storage and dispensing solutions. Attentive to innovation and superior end-user experience, BOWMAN has introduced over 200 products designed to store and dispense personal protective equipment and supplies. We are a privately held and operated business that sells primarily through distribution. With a strong national footprint that is expanding internationally, our company is growing and providing continued upward mobility for employees. We are people-focused first and foremost, and value our high employee satisfaction rating.
Our Mission: BOWMAN is committed to serving customers in healthcare, food service, industrial, safety, and dental applications worldwide and will continue to develop innovations that improve user storage and dispensing experiences while ensuring user accessibility, safety, and convenience. BOWMAN Dispensers are the PPE delivery solution that reduces waste, improves efficiency, drives safety, and protects staff, visitors, and patients from illness and workplace risks.
Current Openings: Strategic Account Manager - Industrial
The Strategic Account Manager (SAM) will assist the Director of Sales in growing Bowman Sales with large industrial distributors/business partners to meet or exceed revenue growth goals. Most of the time, this role will be spent proactively and reactively managing an assigned group of industrial distributor partners. Other responsibilities will include supporting the field sales team, managing an industrial sales funnel, and educating of Field Sales Team, a network of Independent Manufacturing Representative Groups.
Location: Qualified candidates preferred to be in the Midwest region of the United States.
• Responsible for facilitating the education and support of Bowman product solutions to an assigned group of national industrial distributors at the C-Suite, Middle Mgt, and Field sales level
• Responsible for driving highly efficient logistical optimization through SKU optimization and website presence at assigned national industrial distributor accounts
• Develop and build account relationships deep and wide at each account’s corporate headquarters
• Develop mutually beneficial business plans, contracts, and sales/marketing programs
• Conduct regular business reviews to adjust and implement plan modifications
• Ensure account issues are dealt with efficiently, informing DOS of any problems
• Explores opportunities for account growth and new business, involving the DOS and others as needed
• Align client goals with that of Bowman and communicate effectively with DOS
• Understand Bowman capabilities and effectively communicate account-appropriate offerings to the client
• Reports to the DOS, providing regular input on all account activity, including status and progress reports
• Monitor and analyze performance metrics and suggest improvements
• Stay up to date with new product launches and ensure loading into each account’s ordering systems and websites
• Attend and represent Bowman at industry and distributor tradeshows and conferences
Our ideal candidate will have:
• Bachelor’s degree
• 2+ years in large account management (industrial experience required)
• Proven Account Management skills required to create, maintain, and enhance customer relationships.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (primarily excel, word, PowerPoint, and outlook)
• Knowledge and ability to work within CRM software
• Solid customer service attitude combined with a hunter sales mentality
• Excellent communication skills (in person, by phone, electronically) and works well within a team
Special Qualifications and Remarks:
• All business expenses will be reimbursed.
• Approximate overnight travel: 25-40%
• Territory includes: National
BENEFITS: Bowman recognizes its employees’ innovation and energy with competitive compensation and a full range of benefits, including medical/dental/vision and retirement plan.
INTERESTED?: Resumes and applications are accepted via HR@bowmandispensers.com