Bowman Manufacturing Company, Inc.
We are Bowman Dispensers, LLC a Washington State company (Bowman), and the owner and operator of the website www.bowmandispensers.com and all its subdomains (collectively, the Website).
1. Consent. You will not be deemed to have consented to the disclosure or use of your Personal Information unless you provide affirmative consent to this Policy when initially accessing the Website or Services. If you do not consent to the terms and conditions of this Policy, you should not use the Website or any Service, and notify Bowman of your refusal to consent to this Policy pursuant to Section 10.1 of this Policy should any Personal Information already be collected by Bowman or its agents.
2. Personal Information.
2.1 Collected Personal Information. Bowman and its designated third party agents may collect the following forms of personally identifiable information and content you provide on the Website, Services, or which you permit Bowman to collect from third-party websites and applications (collectively, Personal Information): (a) personal names; (b) phone numbers; (c) billing and shipping addresses; (d) e-mail addresses; (e) age-related and demographic information; (f) personal identification numbers; (g) payment information (e.g. credit card numbers, bank account numbers, etc.); (h) job titles and positions; (i) comments made on third-party websites and applications; (j) device identification information; (k) geolocation data; (l) preferred language and country information; (m) communications sent via the Website or Services; (n) information on your interactions with the Website or Services, and other Website or Service users; and (o) other reasonably relevant information pertaining to your use of the Website or Services including without limitation your Internet protocol addresses, Website or Service usernames and passwords, and standard web log information.
2.2 Your Information Obligations. Bowman requires that you only provide Personal Information to Bowman, whether directly through the Website or Services, or via a third-party website or source, that is up-to-date and accurate, and that you inform Bowman of any changes or corrections to such Personal Information. You also assure Bowman that your Personal Information is correct and that you have the full authority and right to submit such Personal Information to Bowman, and to use such Personal Information as detailed in this Policy.
2.3 Personal Information Amendments. Bowman requires that you update and correct any Personal Information you provide to Bowman via the Website, Services, or otherwise. Should you be made aware that any of the Personal Information you provide to Bowman is incorrect or outdated, please notify Bowman of such events and provide Bowman corrected Personal Information via the contact information provided in Section 12 of this Policy.
3. Cookies. When you register a Website account or utilize the Website or any Service, Bowman may assign you a unique identifier and send such information to your computer or device hard drive in the form of a cookie, which is a very small bit of code. This code is uniquely yours. It is used to assist you in utilizing the Website and Services. If you do not wish to have any such cookies on your devices, you may turn them off at any time by modifying your device’s Internet browser settings. However, by disabling cookies on your device, you may be prohibited from fully utilizing the Website and Services.
4. Use of Your Personal Information. Bowman may use your Personal Information for the following purposes:
Provide the Website and Services: Bowman may use your Personal information to provide Bowman’s Website and Services including without limitation Bowman’s goods and service offerings, and Bowman product payment and shipping functionalities;
Encourage and Ensure Safe Interactions Between Website and Service Users: Bowman may use your Personal Information to help improve the safety and reliability of Bowman’s Website, Services, or other operations, including detecting, preventing, and responding to fraud, abuse, security risks, and technical issues that could harm Bowman, other Website or Service users, or the general public.
Resolve Disputes, or Troubleshoot Website or Service Problems: Bowman may use your Personal Information to investigate or resolve any Website or Service-related disputes or problems;
Enforcement: Bowman may use your Personal Information to enforce this Policy or any other agreement associated with the Website or Services;
Customize, Measure, and Improve Website and Service User Experience: Bowman may use your Personal Information for analytical and measuring purposes to understand how the Website or any of Services are used, through use of third-party analytics tools including Google Analytics.
Contact You: Bowman uses your Personal Information to interact with you directly concerning the Website, Services, or Bowman’s goods or services.
Fulfill State and Local Reporting and Legal Requirements: Bowman may use your Personal Information when requested by applicable governmental authorities for reporting authorities.
5. Disclosure of Personal Information.
5.1 Information Disclosed. Bowman may disclose your Personal Information to third parties: (a) in furtherance of Bowman’s business operations, including the marketing and selling of Bowman’s goods and services; (b) to comply with Bowman or its designated third-parties’ legal obligations under applicable laws and regulations; (c) to enforce Bowman’s policies under this Policy, or any other policy or agreement you may be subject to pertaining to the Website or any Service; (d) to respond to claims that your Personal Information or other information or content violates another party’s rights; or (e) to protect any party’s rights, property, or safety.
5.2 Disclosed Parties. In general, Bowman currently discloses your Personal Information to its officers and agents subject to the terms of this Policy.
6. Security and Storage of Your Personal Information. The security of your Personal Information is important to Bowman. Bowman will only keep your Personal Information for the purposes detailed in Section 5 of this Policy, as long as is required to by law, or as is relevant for the purposes for which it is collected. Your Personal Information will be stored in the following formats and locations:
On Bowman’s premises in Arlington, Washington; and
On Bowman’s enterprises resource planning systems provided by SAP America, Inc., located at 3999 West Chester Pike, Newtown Square, Pennsylvania 19073 United States (SAP). Further information about SAP’s privacy policies and handling of Personal Information can be found here.
Bowman and its designated third parties employ generally accepted industry standards to store and protect your Personal Information. However, as the transmission of information over wireless and wired networks cannot be absolutely secure, Bowman does not warrant or guarantee that your Personal Information will remain permanently secure.
7. Third-Party Websites and Applications. The Website and Services may contain links to third-party websites and applications that are not owned or controlled by Bowman. Bowman has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, any share functionality, content, privacy policies or practices of any third-party website or application. When using any such third-party website or application, you are subject to the terms and policies, including without limitation personal information security and storage policies, of such third-party website or application. By affirmatively consenting to this Policy, or as otherwise using the Website or any of the Services, you expressly relieve Bowman from any and all liability arising from any share functionality or your use of any third-party website accessed from the Website and Services. Bowman encourages you to investigate and ask questions before you disclose your personally identifiable information to any third-party website, application, or service provider.
8. Children’s Use of the Website and Services. Bowman is committed to protecting the privacy of children who use the Website and Services. Bowman encourages parents and guardians to talk to their children about safe and responsible use of their information and content on the Internet. To ensure the Website and Services’ compliance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA; 15 U.S.C. § 91 et seq.) and GDPR, neither the Website, nor any of the Services: (a) is made available to any persons under 16 years of age; (b) publish information or content from any person under 16 years of age; and (c) are targeted to children under 16 years of age. Any person under 16 years of age who wishes to use the Website or Services must obtain their parent or guardian’s prior consent prior to any use of the Website or Services.
9. Privacy Disclosure Reporting. Pursuant to the CCPA and GDPR, you may be entitled to request a report concerning the collection, use, and storage of your Personal Information (Privacy Report) that:
(a) confirms whether your Personal Information has been processed, and if so, the purpose for such processing;
(b) the categories and types of Personal Information collected and processed;
(c) the providers and recipients of such Personal Information; and
(d) the envisaged period for which your Personal Information will be stored, or, if not possible, the criteria used to determine that period.
If you would like a copy of your Privacy Report, you may do so by contacting Bowman (Attn: Privacy Rights Report Request) pursuant to Section 12 of this Policy.
10. User Modifications to Consent and Use of Personal Information.
10.1 Consent Modifications. Should you desire to withdraw your consent to your disclosure of Personal Information to Bowman, or Bowman’s use of such Personal Information as provided under this Policy, you may do so by notifying Bowman of the same via the contact information provided in Section 12 of this Policy titled Attn: Personal Information Consent Modification.
10.2 Right to be Forgotten. You also have the right to have your Personal Information erased from Bowman’s and its agents’ systems. Should you wish to elect to have your Personal Information erased from such systems, you may do so by contacting Bowman titled Attn: Right to be Forgotten pursuant to Section 12 of this Policy, detailing who you are, why you wish for your Personal Information to be erased, and that you elect to have your Personal Information erased.
10.3 Data Portability. You also have the right to request and receive a portable version of all of your Personal Information collected and used by Bowman and its agents. Should you wish to receive a portable version of your collected Personal Information, you may do so by contacting Bowman titled Attn: Data Portability pursuant to Section 12 of this Policy, detailing who you are, and including a detailed request for a portable version of your Personal Information.
10.4 Reporting of Privacy Complaint. As a part of Bowman’s efforts to ensure your Personal Information is kept as confidential as possible, and used, processed, and transferred only in accordance with this Policy, Bowman will reasonably attempt to notify you of any breach or unauthorized disclosure of your Personal Information to any third party. Conversely, should you become aware of any violation or breach of your Personal Information by Bowman or any other party, you may lodge a complaint to the following supervisory authorities:
Authority: Federal Trade Commission
How to File: Via Phone or Online
Phone: 1-877-FTC-HELP (1-877-382-4357)
Authority: EU Member State Data Protection Authority (DPA) Where You Reside (links to EU Member state data protection authorities can be found here)
How to File: Varies by EU Member State DPA — Please refer to your specific DPA here
11. Policy Changes. Periodically, Bowman may update this Policy. Bowman may post notifications of updates to this Policy on the Website, through the Services, or via e-mail to you and other Website users. Changes made to this Policy will take effect immediately. If you do not agree to changes to this Policy, you must discontinue your use of the Website and Services, and notify Bowman of the same pursuant to Section 10.1 of this Policy. Your access or use of the Website or Services after such Policy changes will not be permitted unless you provide affirmative consent to such Policy changes via the Website or Services.
12. Contacting Us. If you have any questions regarding this Policy, please contact Bowman at:
Bowman Manufacturing Company, Inc.
20325 71st Avenue N.E., Suite D
Arlington, Washington 98223