BOWMAN® LIMITED WARRANTY POLICYThank you for purchasing a BOWMAN® Dispensers product.
BOWMAN distributes its products through its worldwide network of authorized BOWMAN distributors and our Online Store at www.BowmanDispensers.com
If you purchased through a distributor, please contact your distributor prior to contacting BOWMAN Customer Service.
If you qualify for a warranty based on the conditions below, please call BOWMAN Customer Service at 1.800.962.4660 Monday thru Friday, 7 am to 3 pm Pacific Standard Time.
Warranty: BOWMAN Manufacturing Company, dba BOWMAN® Dispensers warrants its products for their intended use to be free from defects in material and workmanship, subject to the terms, conditions and limitations below.
I: Warranty Period: The Warranty Period starts at the date of purchase of the product by the original purchaser under the original Purchase Order. The product may consist of several different parts and different parts may be covered by various warranty periods.
The different Warranties Periods are:
- Metal: BOWMAN will replace metal dispensers found to be defective for up to 15 (fifteen) years from the date of purchase. Metal materials included: aluminum, cold rolled steel, and stainless steel. (No warranty offered on coated-wire products.)
- Plastic: All plastic material dispensers found to be defective will be replaced for up to 2 (two) years from date of purchase. Plastic materials included: ABS, ABS fauxwood, PETG, Polycarbonate, and Sintra®.
- Mobile Protection Systems (MPS): All MPS products found to be defective will be replaced for up to 5 (five) years from the date of purchase. These are products that have a combination of metal and plastic.
- Damages due to transportation.
- Damages due to improper use of the products or poor maintenance.
- Damages due to non-observance of the instructions or restrictions for use of the products as defined in the BOWMAN Product Datasheets (if available).
- Damages due to modification of the products.
- Damages due to any impact to the product, including the product being dropped or falling or being impacted by a person or another object.
Upon receipt of the defective product and following internal review, if deemed acceptable then the replacement dispenser will be issued, provided the following conditions are met:
- All returned dispensers must still have the product label attached, if applicable. If removed, warranty will be invalid.
- Warrantied dispensers must be returned in original packaging if possible, or packaged in a way to prevent additional damage when being returned.
- BOWMAN may require photographic images prior to commencing return shipment to its facilities.
- Restocking fees may apply.
Shipping Damage: All claims due to shipping damage must be reported to BOWMAN Customer Service at 1.800.962.4660, within 10 days of receipt.